Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Things to be excited about

Every so often I like to make a list like this, to remind me that there is so much to be happy about, even if we are dealing with IF.

- 2 days til Thanksgiving!
- Putting up the tree this weekend
- Wrapping/finishing shopping this weekend
- Going to see New Moon! Hopefully on Saturday
- Acupuncture on Sunday
- MIL visits next weekend
- Knitting -- almost done with my first scarf and signing up for another class soon
- I'm applying to be a mentor for a children with a parent in jail. It will be a weekly commitment.

And a note on this cycle: The doctor had me come in yesterday at the last minute, because he wanted me to start Clomid yesterday, which I did. We're doing 10 DAYS of clomid (days 2-12), 100mg per day! That's a lot. I hope it works...it's our last try...next appointment is Dec. 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment