Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday

Oh SO GLAD it's Friday! The past few days have been pretty good, work-wise. Not quite as hectic as the beginning of the week.

I had 2 bigger follicles at my ultrasound on Wednesday (which was day 18). He said that means I might ovulate...only time will tell. He still doesn't think I respond well enough to Clomid so if this cycle is a bust he suggests injectables. They were supposed to call me with my bloodwork results but they didn't...I guess I'll call on Monday.

I'm tired of this. I'm tired of all the appointments, the meds/supplements, the emotional stress, taking my temp every morning, and the overall fact that this is so easy for people who are WAY more unhealthy than me!

Anyway, the plan is: wait it out until the end of the month. After we get back from our Christmas trip, around cycle day 40, if I haven't ovulated I'm going to ask for Progesterone.

During January I'm going to take a break from the RE and just take herbs and do everything Cara recommends. If it don't ovulate at all in January, in February we'll start injectables.

How much longer is this going to take!?

No comments:

Post a Comment