That's how long it's been since we started this ridiculous journey.
We had a super overwhelming appointment today where we talked about additional testing, next steps, etc. It made my already existing headache way worse. :(
Basically, this month we're waiting it out. I'm HOPING to ovulate on my own, miraculously. That would be awesome. When/if my period comes, I need to take antibiotics and get an HSG (X-ray of my uterus, basically). The cycle that happens can't be a treatment cycle, so I guess we're taking next month off too. I'm okay with this I guess. Even though I do feel impatient, I'm interested to see what my body does.
At some point this month Phil and I both need bloodwork done (STDs, genetic screening, whatever else).
When we start treament again, we can choose between injectables, clomid, or a combination. We haven't decided yet.
TOO MUCH work to do, it's so hard to fit in these appointments with the amount of work I have to do every day. I told Joe I was going out to lunch. blah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment