Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hmm.

Today is going to be hectic! They still haven't cleared a lot of snow from the streets so traffic is AWFUL.

There is a 2 hour delay but I still have to teach today so I need to go for 2 hours in the middle of my workday. And I have Acupuncture tonight, I can't even imagine how long it will take me to get there!

I'm heading to Miami tomorrow afternoon and staying til Monday night.

How weird is this...I really do think I ovulated. My temps have been high. !??!!? I think it happened around CD 48, so I'm 5dpo. Our timing was good but not great, so I don't know. If my period comes it will mess up the timing of our next treatment cycle because of our Maine trip, so we'll just see what happens! It's exciting that I ovulated without meds, even if it was super late, that's NEVER happened before.

Our friend Jason was here for the past few days, it was fun. I better get to work!

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment