Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We told our parents

It's about time! Phil told his mom last night and I told mine. Not that we even want them to do anything based on this news...it was just becoming a burden to keep it a secret. So we're feeling much better. The RE is calling me today to map out this cycle, it will be hard if I need a lot of monitoring because I have Miami next week and a Maine trip 2 weeks later, so we might have to wait to start Provera. Most likely we'll do a combination of clomid and injectables or a trigger shot or something. We'll see. This is our last try with clomid at all.

MORE SNOW is on the way! Another 10-20 inches, and they still haven't cleared our street and my car is still buried from the last storm! We have a friend flying in Thursday to visit for the weekend and we're really hoping he can make it!

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment