Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hello from Maine!

Working from Maine today, Phil gets here tonight! Assuming this pregnancy is really viable, which I'm praying it is, I'm thinking it's one of these (or a combination of these) factors that gave us this break cycle miracle:

1) We had our HSG about a week before I ovulated on my own. Maybe there were small blockages that were pushed out? I've heard of this happening for other people.

2) Acupuncture. I've been going since the end of November, and Cara said it regulates cycles for people after about 3 months of treatment, and it's been about 3 months.

3) I ovulated a few days after we both told our parents about our struggles. Maybe the extra thoughts/prayers did the trick!

Who knows...I'm hoping my number on Tuesday is at least 368. If it is, I'm going to start to feel REALLY EXCITED about this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment