Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday night

There's something a bit sad about Sunday nights. Weekends are great. This weekend Emmy (the SIL) was visiting...we mostly just hung out/ate good food/watched movies/ went for walks, but it was fun.

Acupuncture today was AMAZING. It was so relaxing and great. Cara said a lot of her patients don't get morning sickness at all, so maybe I will be one of the lucky ones? I'm actually excited for another hectic Monday tomorrow because I have bloodwork, and I'm REALLY hoping for numbers over 2,000 so we can schedule an u/s for later in the week. I'm a bit nervous, but all we can do is hope that everything is going okay.

I found some great pregnancy books at the Book Thing today! That was exciting. I never thought to look there.

So...tomorrow it's doctors/school/work/wait for Sonya to call with results! Wish me luck. The time change really made me exhausted -- bed early!

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment