Friday, April 9, 2010

School

Had a meeting at Barclay today with the Project Early ID funders, researchers, directors, etc. It was really cool that they invited me and actually care about my input! These people are SO educated and they are really inspiring. Being there made me REALLY want to teach. I go back and forth about what I should do with my life. Do I want to get my masters in education? Or pursue a real estate license? Or something else? I wish I knew. I want to be a mom more than any of these things, but since that's not happening, I need to redirect my focus! I've just been so distracted lately; it's so hard to focus on work.

Soon I will start applying - for part time summer jobs and full time jobs for the fall. I just don't know what I should do....

No comments:

Post a Comment