Sunday, May 23, 2010

BUSY weekend!

This weekend was super busy, but enjoyable:

- Farmer's Market
- Book Thing
- running
- Acupuncture
- Bought a running skirt (always wanted one) and a new tank
- Cleaned the house
- Watched a whole Desperate Housewives disc :)
- Laundry
- Mentoring
- Doctor's appointment at 7am today -- and a FABULOUS breakfast after at the Paper Moon Diner!

Now, time to read and relax for the rest of the evening :)

This will probably be my last week working at school, so my life will get a bit less hectic soon.

Regarding the shots, they aren't pleasant but not that bad either. I don't know if I could give one to myself though, I'm so glad Phil does it. Based on my monitoring today (just a bunch of small follicles, it's only day 6), they said to stay with the same dosage and come back in for a checkup on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment