I was at the doctors this morning for over an hour and a half for blooodwork, ultrasound, and injections class. I drive all the way home and they call to say they are SO sorry but they forgot they need one more vial of blood. So I drive all the way back, then home again.
All in all a 3 hour ordeal. How do people do this with "real" jobs? I'd be fired by now!
Anyway, I feel comfortable with the injections, though I think I still need Phil to actually do the shot part. I have to go in on Sunday to see if it's working, then every other day for awhile.
These quotes are fitting today:
Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.
-- Earl Nightingale
“Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.”
~Author Unknown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment