Sunday, May 30, 2010

Long weekend...

not really going as well as planned!

I have a GROSS red and bumpy rash all over the side of my face and neck, that is SUPER itchy. The doctor said it's not from the meds, and that it's something like poison ivy, but doesn't look like poison ivy, exactly. I've been putting hydrocortisone cream on it but it's still a huge nusiance.

Yesterday we went for a hike, which was really fun.

This morning I had a doctor's appointment at the crack of dawn, and they said the follicles are growing, and that "Several" are getting bigger, but she didn't tell me how big. I'm waiting for a call this afternoon with my bloodwork results and next steps.

I picked up my mentee today and we had a lovely breakfast outside in Fells Point. It was really fun. And, what a sweetheart, she didn't even comment on my face. haha!

I was supposed to go to acupuncture this afternoon but cancelled because I thought I'd go to a walk in clinic, but decided against it. It's for the best, as much as I love acupuncture I'd probably fall asleep at the wheel, I'm THAT exhausted. I was sooo itchy last night and didn't sleep much at all. In fact, I'm going to take a nap NOW! adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment