Monday, May 31, 2010

Ugh

I'm trying not to let this rash ruin my long weekend, but it really is. Not sure if I should go to the cookout we are supposed to go to today. The rash isn't really getting better, but I don't feel like I should take any meds that are too toxic. I'm holding out til tomorrow, I'll ask the RE what they think and then go to a walk in clinic. Just gotta survive the next 24 hours or so.

I'm starting to feel sensitivity in my ovaries, which I never had before. I've always heard of people feeling it but never knew what they were talking about. Now I do. I'm going to be really careful with exercise for the next couple of weeks. I'm counting on triggering and ovulating before Emmy & Tom come next weekend, which is great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment