Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Back in the game!

Got back from the work trip to Florida yesterday. It was fun, but mostly work. We got to go swimming once in the pool and the ocean. I feel like water and sun are the keys to happiness (for me). I decided I want to take a stand up paddleboarding class and a kayaking class this summer. They're a bit pricy, but worth it.

Today is CD 9, and according to my appointment this morning, everything is at baseline levels and looking good, so we're going for it with the injects/ IUI!! This is our last treatment cycle for awhile, and the outcome of this cycle will determine what type of job I look for for September (long term sub or full time teaching position). Either way, in a few weeks I need to go crazy applying for jobs! I feel happy to be in this position, lots of new beginnings on the horizon. Tomorrow is my last official full time day of work for PTC. I'm only working 20 hours a week after that, and will literally count my hours so I don't overwork myself this summer.

So I'm starting the injects tonight, and my next monitoring appointment is Friday morning. I hope I respond quickly so I don't have to stim for too long.

Off topic: Our tomato plants are doing AWESOME! Today I ate a tomato, motz, and basil salad, with tomato and basil from our own backyard! It was delicious! I hate when people say vegetables, or fruit, taste "just like candy". Um, they don't, thank GOD.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment