I know, I know, I need to chill. There was still a second line! I just want my beta #!
It's been a PAIN turning down drinks every night here in CT. I had no idea it would be so annoying. Thursday I went out for dinner and "drinks" with friends and I said I had a headache/was dehydrated. My dad really wanted me to drink his homemade wine @ dinner last night and I turned it down. Then we went to a bar at night with our cousin and I just had OJ and said I wasn't in the mood for drinking. Sigh. It's not that I care what people suspect, my family definitely doesn't suspect anything because they probably think I would tell them I soon as I find out, but it's just annoying to have to think of excuses.
I really don't want to tell people until 12 weeks (except family), but keeping this up for 8 more weeks?! Ouch. Maybe I should just say I can't drink because of meds I'm on; both of our families know I'm on meds. We gotta figure out what we're doing about the Maine trip since we'll be there a whole week and we're going to a wedding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment