Wednesday, July 21, 2010

O.M.G.

12dpiui today. Was planning on testing tomorrow. As I was packing HPTs for my trip I thought, what the heck, why not take one? They're cheapie tests. So I peed on one, not expecting anything (I always use FMU, but this was mid-day). I walked out of the bathroom and came back in a minute later, and there was DEFINITELY a second line. OMG! So I dug around and found my last digital, and "PREGNANT" popped right up!!! At first I thought maybe, just maybe, it could still be the trigger, but it's 14 days since the trigger, so it's gotta be real! I have to wait all the way until Tuesday for the beta (AGONY!), but I'll probably pee on a few more sticks before then. I'm cautiously excited. I really want to be excited. I feel like I'm going to have to wait forever for an ultrasound because of the Maine trip!!!

Off to CT tomorrow, these trips are the perfect distraction to get me through these first few weeks. I REALLY hope this works out this time.

Please please please.

No comments:

Post a Comment