Friday, July 30, 2010

Work

I know, I haven't complained about work in awhile. But I still can't stand it. It is wonderful being half time, yes. But Joe is OBNOXIOUS and still expects me to be at his beck and call. I constantly remind him I am working half time hours. He's so demanding and it's gross. I really do feel bad for the new guy.

Only one month until I do billing only. At that point, if he's still being a clown, I'm going to say forget it. I'm not going to be able to charge credit cards the exact minute he wants me to.

I applied to be a sub in Baltimore County. I might apply to sub in the city and at some private schools too. I'm also exploring some tutoring opportunities. I need to make enough money to pay the bills for at least another 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment