Thursday, August 19, 2010

Exactly one year ago today...

...was my first consultation at the RE. I remember it so clearly, even what I was wearing. I was nervous but hopeful, but I thought a few months of Clomid would be all it would take! Who knew it would take another year.

Well a year later I am 7w6d with twins!

Both babies were measuring on track with strong hearbeats (160s). I am SO relieved and I'm starting to get really excited.

I have my first OB appointment on Tuesday and my last RE appointment the following Monday. This is really happening!

We're telling my parents tonight! I'm going to wrap up 2 pairs of baby socks, 2 bibs, and 2 baby hats. At the bottom of the bag I'm putting in a grandparents frame "Yes, we will need TWO of everything! Mason TWINS expected in March 2011!"

I wanted to put an u/s picture but we don't have any good ones yet that obviously show twins. The RE typically takes pictures of the babies one at a time.

I have to get some work done before the preparations for tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment