Wednesday, August 11, 2010

After almost 8 years...

I took out my belly button ring. Sad, but probably necessary. I know it won't close up quickly, but people say their nastiest stretch marks are from that hole so better now than later.

I'm remaining as optimistic as possible that this pregnancy will work out. I want these twins SO badly.

Today is our 3 year anniversary! :) The past couple of years have been hard on us but I couldn't have picked a better husband. Other guys would have gone nuts during all this.

Today I took Ariel (my mentee) to the park. I brought a small picnic, we played games, went on the swings, and did the alphabet flash cards. We played a game where she pretended the playscape was her house and I was coming over for dinner. She said she had "baby twins" so we had to be quiet so we didn't wake them up. What are the chances of her saying that?! Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment