1) We're back from Maine.
2) I did a really good job of fake drinking at the rehearsal/wedding.
3) I threw up this morning, which I think was partly from the pregnancy and partly from getting up at 4am.
4) I am VERY anxious about our u/s tomorrow but am feeling very positive.
5) I realized this weekend I don't have anything in common with these people anymore. Nothing. Is that bad? I feel so far removed from everyone. I feel like I am 10 years older than them.
6) I'm starting to understand the morning sickness thing. If I get the SLIGHTEST bit hungry I feel like I have to throw up.
7) I need to sit down and make a budget or something. I need to finalize jobs for the fall and make sure I'll be all set. We spent a lot of money over the last month and with my half paycheck this month, it's not cool.
8) Did I mention our ultrasound is tomorrow?
That is all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment