Yippee, 10 weeks today! At least 1/4 of the way there! :) Most days I feel okay. I still throw up my lunch now and then and feel sick if I don't eat, and I've been getting AWFUL headaches every once in awhile. Other than that, all is great!
On Tuesday I have to get a bunch of bloodwork done and I REALLY hope I don't faint as I tend to do. We're eagerly awaiting the 15th for our NT scan. It's sooo long to wait to get another look at the babes!
I tried on ALL my clothes on Wednesday. I have exactly FOUR shirts that don't cling to my stomach. Sooo weird. When it gets cool enough for jeans in a few weeks I definitley need to buy new ones. It just looks like a beer gut and not baby, but I'm gonna have to flaunt it unless I want to buy baggy clothes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment