Friday, September 24, 2010

13 weeks!

It feels like a month went by since 12 weeks. :/ I went to the doctor yesterday and everything was fine despite the bleeding. I bled so heavily for HOURS, it was miserable! I can't help feeling that I'll never get to a point where I feel SECURE that this pregnancy will work out. And that sucks! Maybe once there is a chance they would survive if they were born early?

Anyway, everyone says pregnancy flies by but for me it's DRAGGING! Maybe 2nd tri will go faster.

Anyway, I AM happy to reach 13 weeks! We've told pretty much everyone by now, and everyone is super excited. In the next month or so I will begin to look obviously pregnant.

My goal today is to find a photo album or scrap book for my ultrasound photos. I have so many of them and I want to keep them in good shape.

Friday's plan:

1) Get dressed
2) Work for an hour or so
3) Go shopping for an album
4) Do some cleaning/laundry
5) Call to schedule mentoring for tonight or tomorrow
6) Finish up the rest of my work for the day
7) Relax and enjoy Friday night with Phil. Doing what, I don't know.

I must say that my life (Despite pregnancy stress) is very good right now. I essentially only work all day on Wednesdays. I know I could (should) be making more money, but I'm taking home about $1200 per month between Joe & babysitting and I hardly work at all. And with feeling sick and constant doctors appointments and being exhausted and these bleeding scares, I have no idea how I could possibly work full time anyway. Luckily Phil is being very supportive (financially and otherwise), and this is exactly what I need right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment