Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bed

I LOVE my bed. a LOT. I wish I could spent the whole day in bed sometimes. This morning I got up super early, it was the first day of my part-time intervention work at school. It was great. It was supposed to be an observation day, but since she was running super late she had to leave and I had to wing it and did the last 2 groups by myself. It went well. I felt like, this is what I'm SUPPOSED to be doing, if that makes any sense. Some of the kids are a handful but it's only 20-30 minutes, so it's PERFECT! By the time you're tired of them it's time to go! Tomorrow I'm on my own with 4 groups, then starting next week I'll go twice /week.

I decided I really like variety in my life, so having a few small part time jobs works really great for me. I'm going to look into a nearby tutoring program in the upcoming months.

I don't feel that good for some reason, so I'm working in bed this afternoon, because I can! I NEVER do this, so it's fun. It's harder to type/use the mouse but still nice now and then.

I guess that's all for now...still nothing on the ovulation front, my temps have been a bit wacky (but not as bad as other cycles). I'll give it til Monday before I call for Provera. I'm a bit nervous about my HSG next cycle, some people say it's no big deal, others say it's awful, immense pain that made them throw up. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment