I think Joe's taking the news really personally. I wish he understood that it's better to be siblings than boss/employee. Oh well.
We decided awhile ago that if we hit the year and a half mark we would tell our families, and maybe even friends what we're going through, and sadly, we've almost hit that point. I'm ready. So I guess he'll be reading this soon. So when you are reading this Joe -- I love you, you're a great brother, and I appreciate the job, I REALLY do. But it's affecting my life too much, and I just know deep down this isn't what I'm meant to do. So don't be mad, or sad, about this.
Life changes, oftentimes unexpectedly. You never know what the future will hold. Every time I think I know what to expect, it changes. Life doesn't care about your plans. If life goes according to MY plans, I won't be teaching in the fall. I'll be a stay at home mom. We've been planning this for a long time. I KNOW I couldn't take care of a baby and do this job, it's just too time consuming and it would make me feel inadequate in too many ways (both as mom AND employee). So I'm just preparing you for that by letting you know now that I'm teaching, which may not even be the case.
2009 was a really hard year for me, and no one knows it except Phil. Between the constant doctors visits and feeling overworked and turning down the Pre-K position I wanted last year because I didn't know our issues would take this long to sort out....well, the bottom line is, I need a break from everything.
So don't worry, PTC will continue to be successful whether I'm a full-timer or not. Thanks for being my brother.
But Peace comes after the storm, and you will see with fresh eyes all you have been given...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment