I haven't truly had a break since I started working for Joe in June 08. I haven't had more than 4 days without work, and I'm TIRED OF IT. I know that working for a small company doesn't give you the luxury of time off, but I'm SO OVER IT.
As of now I have 1.5 months until I get some help from the new guy, and 5.5 months until I start doing ONLY billing/invoices/bills/QB. It doesn't sound like a long time, but it sure feels like it! I just don't need the stress!
If I'm not PG by July 1st, I'll most likely be teaching in September, so I think I'll move up my last day to August 1st instead of September 1st, so I can have a month of RELAXATION.
We'll see what happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry for being so grumpy lately...i know you are stressed 2. Take august off, minimum.
ReplyDelete