We were super productive this weekend. The weather was GREAT! 70s! Started a run/walk program today which was fabulous. It won't be as great to continue when the weather cools down again this week, but it will be consistently warm before we know it. Tomorrow will be rainy and stormy. :(
We bought a grill today, and started pricing out a bathroom renovation. Got my flat tire fixed, got my Outlook all set up and working, filed a MILLION emails, read outside in the sun for awhile, had Olive Garden yesterday and made some delicious chicken corn chowder tonight.
I figure this week CAN'T be worse than last, but I have my b/w and u/s on Tuesday and I'm not expecting good news. I'm just hoping it's not a painful process...blah.
Time to relax a bit, maybe watch a movie, plan a lesson for the morning, and SLEEP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment