Monday, March 22, 2010

Updated work schedule :)

Joe doesn't want to pay me full time in July and August since Corey will have taken over a lot of my work by then. FINE WITH ME! :)

So my new schedule is:
March, April, May, June - Full time, full time pay
July, August - 1/2 time pay, work around 20 hours/week
September onward - do only billing and accounting for $800/month

Sounds perfect! I need to play it by ear regarding my next job. If I'm not pg in August, I will accept a teaching job. I'll apply before that to have everything in order. If I am pregnant before August 1st, I'll see how the timing goes. I might find something totally different for the fall, I'd consider subbing, temping, working someplace fun like MyGym, we'll see! For now I'm going to focus on the fact that I might actually be able to ENJOY THE SUMMER this year, and not spend it in front of a screen! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment