Bloodwork this morning, HCG all the way down to 228 already, so that's good. It shouldn't take much longer.
I go back in a week in hopes that it will be 0. They said we can try again starting this month, without taking a break. Cara said it might be good to wait a cycle to let my body re-coop, but she said I could help myself "heal" faster by taking Floridix, Blackstrap molasses, and nettles every day. Weird, bad tasting concoctions, but I have them and I trust her.
We have until next week to decide if we want to do treatment this month. I don't know. I can't help hoping/wishing we don't need it, but ovulating on day 50 just isn't going to cut it. But there's always the chance the m/c "reset" me. Maybe Clomid alone won't hurt, it's not like I ever over-responded, and if I don't O on it we can do injectables next month. I'm pretty comfortable with that...it's kind of exciting that we can be back in the game so soon! Cara thinks it will happen for us within 3 months. I hope she's right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment