Friday, May 28, 2010

Losing Hope is Easy...

Still not really any follicle growth as of this morning. They said to order more meds because we're just gonna keep on going. It's been over a week since I started the injects, and every time they increase the dose they hurt more. I hate that we can't even make plans because of this. We can't go away for a weekend, we never know when I'll have to go to the doctor, this sucks. I really wanted to count on this cycle working, because we have so many trips planned this summer and they probably won't let us do any treatment with us traveling.

I used to be a much happier person. A couple years ago when I was teaching and not dealing with infertility, I thought life was pretty good. I knew who I was; I felt satisfied with where I was going with my life. I obviously still had bad days back then, but now it's kind of like a black hole. I do what I can to be happy; I'm trying really hard. But when your whole life is a job you don't like and infertility treatments, it's really hard to be happy. I don't mean to sound unappreciative, I have the most WONDERFUL husband, we have a pretty nice house, we're doing pretty well financially, but it's just not enough. I want to be a mom, and kids would bring a lot of happiness to Phil's life too. I just don't get why something that's so easy for other people has to be such a hardship for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment