Thursday, May 27, 2010

SUMMER (almost)

My FAVORITE time of the year:

- This weekend: 3 day weekend with the husby! Will have doctors, mentoring, and acupuncture, but hoping to get in a hike and a beach day!
- June 4-7: Emmy & Tom visit, zoo, Red Sox game, maybe DC
- June 20: 5K Race benefitting a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- June 26-29: Palm Beach for the NARTS conference (work & play!)
- July 17: Jack Johnson! (But without Phil, I need to figure out who to bring)
- July 22-26: CT to visit/ Pig roast
- July 29: Slightly Stoopid
- July 31-August 8: MAINE for Ryan and Mal's wedding, hiking, etc!
- August 11: 3 year anniversary <3

I'll probably also spend August job searching! I don't really want to worry about it til then.

There is a dead mouse in the kitchen...so I'm going to Subway or Chipotle for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment