Here we go again. I'll go in on Wednesday for baseline b/w and u/s. Hopefully they'll let us do the injects this cycle, even though I'll be away Saturday-Monday. CROSSING FINGERS. We decided that this cycle is our "last chance" for now. We have the Gonal F in the fridge, and we might as well use it if they let us. We might do an IUI this time. If this cycle doesn't work out, we're taking a few months off I think, allowing me to find a job for September and teach the whole school year. I'm comfortable with this. If it's meant to be this will be our cycle. I'm really tired of the stress anyway, so a few cycles off might be healthy.
On Friday my rash came back full force and it was miserable. It slowly got better throughout the weekend and the new ointment I bought yesterday seems to be working wonders. Thank GOD.
This weekend was WONDERFUL. We did everything I wanted to do and I enjoyed it so much. Friday night we went out for Thai food and went to a movie. Saturday we went to the market and the beach. We only stayed for an hour but it was GREAT. The sun and water was just what I needed. I've been craving water and swimming, and really wish we could go more often. Sunday we went to Target and got new tupperware (doesn't sound exciting, but kind of is, HA!), and went to Rod's. He's moving, so this was our last time hanging out in DC. We got some food/drinks.
Yesterday I started my 10K training plan! It is WAY TOO HOT during the day and even at night to run, even in the dark it is painful. This morning I got up with Phil and ran at 7. Good way to start the day, but believe it or not it was still pretty uncomfortable. Maybe I should shoot for 6:30? We need a treadmill!
8 more days of full time work! Pretty exciting. I better get to it - adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment