I don't know why. I only have a few days left of full time work and we have a lot of fun planned this summer. I'm just having one of those "why us" days, and I'm pissed about it. The RE decided I couldnt skip 3 days of monitoring so I can't go in for my baseline until Tuesday (cycle day 9). He said if everything is at baseline levels we can do the injects, and if not and it looks like I might gear up to O on my own, we won't. Whatever.
I just don't get why we have to be in the tiny percentage of people still trying after almost 2 years. We have friends getting married in a few months and I can't help but think they'll have babies before us. Stupid, I know, it's not ABOUT them. Who cares. It's not that I'm mad at fertiles, I'm just bitter because of my own situation. Why couldn't our last cycle work? The timing would have been perfect. Now we might be in limbo for many months. It just makes me mad.
Vent over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment