Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Here we go! :)

From appointment today:

Estrogen - 1282, rose a bit from yesterday on its own (didn't take GonalF last night)

Follicles:
- 1 17.2
- 2 15s
- 2 14s
- 1 12.8

RE thinks that anything over 12 has the POTENTIAL to mature. Obviously, chances of all of these maturing AND fertilizing are slim, but he still does think there is a significant risk for multiples because of my age. We feel comfortable proceeding with TI, and we are. We agreed that we'd discuss SR if the need arises. You just NEVER KNOW, which makes it super hard.

According to him, 16-18 is considered mature, and they can mature a bit more before ovulation, so we are likely looking at more than one as mature, but who knows.

We're triggering tonight, and having TI tonight and Friday morning!!! I'm optimistic. I just didn't feel like cancelling this cycle was the right thing to do. They want me to schedule a beta for the 18th. I start progesterone suppositories on Saturday.

Hereeeeeeeee we go!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment