I got meds for the poison ivy, the RE said it was okay. I started taking them today. ALSO -- the RE called and said my Estrogen is 1,022! They don't want it to get much higher. My LH is 14, so they think maybe I'm starting to ovulate. That doesn't surprise me since I had gobs of EWCM this morning. What does it mean to ovulate before the follicles aren't fully mature? I'll have to look that up. Anyway, they said sex tonight is okay, but NO meds tonight, and to come back in tomorrow.
I feel SO SO SO sick today. My stomach is so crampy and I'm so drowsy I can't sit at my desk. I'm trying to get SOME work done from bed. I don't know if I'm sick from the poison ivy meds, from over-stimming, ovulation cramps, or some combination, but I am so miserable I can't even stand it! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment