Has been awesome!! Phil is off today and we're just hanging around for now. It's 100 degrees outside and isn't going to cool down til the weekend.
Saturday we went to the farmers market, saw Eclipse at the IMAX, went to a chinese buffet, took naps, and went for a run together.
Yesterday I had a doctors appointment at the crack of dawn -- still small follicles, biggest one is a 12. Estrogen was 434 so we have progress! Back again tomorrow. Hoping for an IUI by the weekend. We went to Gunpowder for stand up paddleboarding and it was SOOO FUN! You basically stand on a surfboard and you have a long paddle to move you around. I loved it; I want to do it again! I just want to spend all my time OUTSIDE and by the water! We had Ritas on the way home and made a delicious shrimp pasta dish for dinner.
I love having time with my husby without having to worry about work! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment