Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Exciting Update!!

I had monitoring appointments yesterday and today. Again, I have several mature follicles, about the same number as last time (7 or 8)with "potential" to mature (bigger than 12). Some people wouldn't be comfortable proceeding with that because of the risk of higher order multiples, but last time in the same scenario we didn't get any fertilized...so we're taking the risk again. We'd be happy with twins, triplets we'd risk, and more than that we'd have to discuss SR.

So anyway, yesterday my Estrogen was 1,016, so they had me skip meds last night. This morning there was a bit of follie growth since yesterday, and my estrogen was 1,416.

We're triggering tonight, and doing our first (and hopefully last!) IUI on FRIDAY!!!!! Phil has to drop off his sample at 11:30 and the IUI will be at 1. We can test 2 weeks later, I'll be in CT...so my beta is scheduled for 18 dpo.

*Wishing and hoping this cyle is IT!*

Due date would be April 1, 2011, sounds pretty perfect to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment