Thursday, November 11, 2010

Everything is PERFECT.

Went to the OB this morning and saw a different dr in the practice (liked her way better, actually!). She did a quick u/s and talked about my concerns, I got some blood drawn, and she felt my cervix. She said it was hard and closed but that possibly it felt shortened. So she sent me across the street to the high risk dr to have it measured. Thankfully, it measured the same as last time, so it hasn't shortened in the past 4 weeks. WOOT!

She said while I was there ($40 copay!) we might as well do the anatomy scan that was scheduled for this upcoming Tuesday. It was way quicker than I expected, the babies were really coopertive, and she got everything measured and everything looks PERFECT with both babies! Their little arns and legs and feet were SO cute. One is 10oz and one is 11oz. I can't wait til they reach a pound! That will be super exciting.

Since everything is great I guess we are going to Cali in 2 weeks! Time to get this trip planned! My next appt at the hospital is Dec 9th - the day I fly to CT for my shower. I have another OB appt before Thanksgiving. Really hope everything continues to go well. :) 4 weeks til Vday...the first goal that is really important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment