I'm having a really hard time figuring out what's going on with me. I've been feeling different the past couple of weeks, especially at night. I've been having what I'm pretty sure is BH contractions -- my stomach tightens up a lot in the night and then it goes back to normal. I feel like it happens fairly often but I haven't counted them or anything as I'm usually half asleep.
I've also been feeling movement now and then along with these, and now I'm wondering if I'm just confusing or combining the two.
On top of that, my belly has been feeling really tight over the past few days, like it is super stretched out, and I'm feeling a lot of pressure down there -- not constantly though but sometimes when I get up, etc.
I don't know what is normal, so I don't want to be a worrier. But what if something is wrong? I called the OB and they said it doesn't sound urgent but that I should come get checked out on Thursday. (They suggested tomorrow but I have to babysit). Hopefully everything looks great! They don't even have the equipment to measure my cervix or anything so who knows what they will look at but at least it's something to tide me over until Tuesday.
Today I have DEFINITELY been feeling the babies move pretty regularly and it is SO EXCITING! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment