Monday, November 15, 2010

Looking forward to...

The next 6 weeks or so are going to be SUPER busy. We have a lot to do and a LOT to look forward to!

This past weekend we (read: PHIL) were SUPER productive. There is so much manual labor to be done to get the room ready for the babies, and Phil already knocked several things off the list. He moved his super heavy desk and filing cabinets to the basement, moved the bookshelf across the room in the office, and moved my bulletin board -- all to allow the guest bed to fit in the office.

We're hoping to replace the guest room window and move that bed into the office and then we will be officially ready to get the babies room all set up! We even bought paint this weekend! It's light green. (Behr - Celery Bunch). I am so excited about everything.

In addition to continued progress on their room, here are a few other things I'm excited about:

11/21: Possibly put up the tree? It would be really nice to have it up before Cali since it will be December when we return!

11/23: OB appointment -- always look forward to seeing the babies!

11/25-12/1: CALI TRIP! Our first vacation for just us since our honeymoon. I really hope I'm feeling great and that we can both relax and explore the area.

12/9: High risk appointment, then flying to CT. Crossing my fingers that the babies keep growing on track and that my cervix is still looking great.

12/10: 24 weeks = V Day! This doesn't mean much to most people, but it means if the babies were born they would have a chance at survival. Their chance increases quite a bit every week after that, and I think I will start feeling less nervous at that point.

12/11: Baby Shower in CT!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment