Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wonderful weekend

I loved this weekend. We didn't do anything super special or exciting, but I'm just HAPPY in this moment.

21 weeks, 2 days pregnant. I still can't believe it!!! Only a few weeks til Vday and my shower, and we're heading to California in a few days. So much to be happy about.

Yesterday we mostly hung out around the house, and we had 2 companies come to the house to give us quotes to replace windows (or at least the babies room window because it's in awful condition). We think we're going with Home Depot and we'll sign papers this week to get installation before Christmas! :) Had the BEST veggie calzone for dinner last night.

Today we emptied out the babies room -- moved the bed into the office. Now that the room is empty we can visualize where the furniture will go and it's almost time to paint! Yippee!

We also went to the book thing and to Starbucks for the buy one get one free holiday drink sale. Watched a lot of Dexter and got some house cleaning and laundry done.

A very productive weekend. :) I think I'll put up the tree tomorrow. Woot!

And a pic of me today (starting to feel HEAVY!)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment