Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 and 3rd tri!

27w1d

What a great way to start a new year...in the 3rd trimester! As I felt the twins bouncing around last night I remembered how my life was so much harder last NYE. It's amazing how much can change in a year.

Had a great appointment @ the high risk doctor on Thursday!

I was nervous about it since it had been 4 weeks since I last saw this doctor and had my cervix measured, etc. Everything is looking perfect -- boys are measuring on track and weigh 2lbs 3oz (A) and 2lbs 6oz (B). And my cervix is holding up just fine! I'm so excited that this is really happening...the pics below show B on top, A in the middle, and a profile of A on the bottom. I'm not crazy about 3d pics because I think they always look a little smushed and alienish, but it exciting that their facial features are already so developed.

Photobucket

we also got a new window installed in the babies room on Thursday so we are ready to finish painting and put furniture together! YAY! Phil is painting the trim right now-- then he just has to do the green edges and one more coat of green with the roller. :) So excited to see their room come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment