and I'm SO proud of him! This makes it easier when he's ready to job search and we're ready to move.
However, I am SO TIRED of everyone asking us when we're moving. I mean, WTH, do they think we're going to move before I give birth in 2 months? or with newborn twins? Ummm NO. It's getting on my nerves.
Part of me is ready to move (but mostly because Phil is really ready for a new job and more then anything I want him to be happy -- I am easily adaptable to new places), but the other part of me is finally comfortable here. We've finally made our house our own. We finally have our favorite spots in the city. I love walking to the farmers market, library, book thing, bank, etc. Moving to the suburbs right now will really be hard on me I think. In a way, I will feel more isolated.
Our families are both DYING to get their hands on the babies, and I do understand that...but, we're so used to being by ourselves. I almost feel like I only want to be with my family and friends in small doses. Is that weird? Maybe. Maybe it's just pg hormones but if one more person asks when we're moving and tells me it will be hard to have twins when I'm here "all alone" I will freak out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment