Tuesday, February 15, 2011

101 Goals in 1001 Days

I made a list of 101 things I want to accomplish in the next 1001 days. (Inspired by http://101goalsin1001days.com/category/how-to-get-started/)

I'm not keeping them on my blog -- mostly because I'm too lazy to type them all out after handwriting them, but I'm going to check the list monthly and I'll post here when I finish each one. :)

I have until 11/11/2013.

Some of the goals are physical -- run a couple 5ks, 10ks, a 1/2 Marathon. Some are baby related -- BF for 6 months, make babyfood. Some are travel related, etc. It will be fun to try to do them all!

Mom comes tonight and stays til Saturday. I've had TONS of pretty intense BH over the past week, but I'm still pretty sure it's not "real" contractions. OB appointment tomorrow and NST Thursday, looking forward to seeing if I'm making any progress!

34 weeks is just around the corner! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment