Monday, April 25, 2011

Someday I'll finish my birth story. But not today.

Life has been RIDICULOUS. We're in the process of moving to Maine for Phil's new job. We had like 3 weeks notice rent our house out, find a new place to live, pack, hire a moving company, have a yard sale, clean out junk, ETC. It has been SO stressful but the worst is behind us and blogging has certainly been at the bottom of the to-do list.

The babies are wonderful. I am so thankful for them every day. They totally wear me out and I haven't had a full night's sleep in 2 months, but they are absolutely worth it. As much as I want them to get a bit bigger so they can STTN and such, I know I will miss this stage where they are so small and cuddly.

Moving is bittersweet, but I am mostly optimistic and ready for the change. It's always hard to start over, but it's not a completely new start as we have family and friends up there. I know that if I'm with Phil and the boys we will be okay.

Will write more another time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment